Today I made this look using the amazing eyeshadow Palette by Alamar Cosmetics called “Reina Del Caribe Vol 1.” I received this gorgeous eyeshadow palette in my June 2018 BoxyCharm Box. Let me tell you, I love it!!! It is very pigmented, I love all the shades and it blend perfectly. For this look I used the Coco-taxi (1), Varadero (2), and Cafecito (3) shades. That is the order how I applied.
What I used?
I am going to list the makeup products as a used them to make this gorgeous look. First of all, always remember to wash your face and moisturize it. It is really important to moisturize and prime your skin before applying makeup!!!
– NYX Dark Circle Concealer Correcteur “Medium” MY FAV!!!
– NYX Total Control Drop Foundation “TCDF09 Medium Olive” (First time using it and so far I love it)
– Mary Kay Translucent Loose Powder*
– Julep don’t leave your brows at home “Warm brown”
– Mary Kay Eyeliner “Black”*
Just have fun and be creative!!! ♥♥♥
*I sell Mary Kay, if you are interest it in the products I used from MK, just send me a message. Thank you…
I hope you guys like it and see you soon…