Today I want to talk about this amazing brand of essential oil called “Simply Earth”. You can subscribe to their monthly box or buy essential oil and/or accessories! And their prices are affordable!!! (that is another reason why I love them!!! ♥♥♥) Oh! and their packaging is amazing, I like it!!! This month I received my Simply Earth Essential Oil Recipe Box and a Bonus Box (free).
Their subscription box is called “Essential Oil Recipe Box”
How their subscription box works?
You will receive a box with $150+ value compared to big oils companies:
– 4 full size 100% pure essential oils
– Bottles to make 5-6 recipes
– Plus 1-2 fun extras and ideas/recipes on how to use your oils!!!
Each month they have a new theme. Last box was for Beauty and this month is for Wellness.
How much does the box cost?
It has a monthly cost of $39.00 or a quarterly cost of $45.00 (every 3 months). *You can cancel your subscription anytime* and it’s free shipping.
You can skip a month if you need to. Another thing that I like is that they give a 13% of their profits to help end human trafficking.
So let’s start with the essential oil Recipe Box:
This month I received:
– Essential Oils:
– Natural Soap
– Soap mold (melt & pour soap)
– Natural Loofah Sponge
– Essential Oils Recipes (6)
They are amazing, when you finish the recipe just cut them and stick them to the container. I can’t wait to make all this recipes!!!
NOW, the Bonus Box (FREE):
In the Bonus Box I received:
– Coconut Oil
– 5 ml Amber Glass Bottles (6)
– Amber Glass Bottle with Dropper
– Amber Glass Stainless roller Bottle (6)
– Lip Balm Tube (4)
– Aluminium Tin Jar Container
– Small Clear Plastic Containers (2)
– Medium White Plastic Container
– Large Glass Jar Container
– Nasal Inhaler Tubes (3)
– Plastic Pump Bottle
– Plastic Container with Disk Cap
Super excited about this month box and the Bonus Box!!! If you guys want to join this amazing essential oil monthly or quarterly subscription, you can use my referral link here and use my code “BURGOSABBYFREE”.
I hope you guys enjoy it and see you soon…