I hope all of you are having a great day!!! I’m currently studying Master Makeup Artistry. I want to be a professional makeup artist but for the moment I’m just practicing. Practice, practice, practice… 😉. So I will be posting here some of my practices and the makeup products I use to create it. And of course some advise and tips!!!
This is the makeup I created this morning:
I love it!!! Can you guess, I love black 😝
This are the products I used:
- NYX – Pore Filler
- Julep – Blank Canvas Mattifying Face Primer
- NYX – Color Correcting Concealer
- AVON – Extra Lasting Concealer (medium)
- L.A. Colors – Brow Kit
- Mary Kay – Mineral Powder Foundation (Beige 0.5)
- Mary Kay – Translucent Loose Powder
- Julep – Your Happy Look Pore-Minimizing Blush (Shade: Rosewood) My favorite!!!
- IBY Beauty – Highlight & Contour Palette
- BlackHeart – Interstellar Eyesahdow Palette (Shades: Asteroid, Nebula)
- Disney – Ohana Eyeshadow Palette (Shades: White Sand, Bungalow)
- AVON – Glimmersticks Waterproof Eyeliner (Blackest Night G04)
- Artist Couture – Diamond Glow Powder (Illuminati)
- ColourPop – Ultra Matte Lip Collection “Moment of Weekness” (Friday 17F4)
- Mary Kay – Setting Spray
Hope you guys like it!!! And don’t forget to always clean, moisturize your face and use sunscreen before applying your makeup 😉.